Introducing Our Healthcare program
Did you know, less than 50% of small businesses in the US offer healthcare? We’d like to change that in Florida!
Keys to Health is the official state chapter organization for the Small Association Leadership Alliance (SALA). SALA has developed a national, comprehensive, and cost-effective alternative to traditional group plans. It offers affordable, accessible, and effective healthcare options for our members – both businesses and individuals alike.
In summary, the SALA Healthcare program is proven insurance alternative for members to consider for their healthcare. The program has several components to choose from to customize their healthcare. When each component is brought together, the result is a comprehensive and affordable option for healthcare. The components include (and are detailed below):
- Apex Preventative Care Plan that best fits your needs, family, and budget (2 Choices)
- Add-on a Sedera membership for medical cost sharing to be used for accidents, illness, and unforeseen medical needs. (5 IUAs to choose from)
- Take advantage of Teladoc telemedicine for increased savings and services (included with Sedera membership)
- The comfort of 2nd.MD to ensure you and your family receive the most up-to-date medical treatment available (included with Sedera membership)
NOTE: The SALA Healthcare Program is currently unavailable in VT, AK, and WA.
How It Works
Your step-by-step guide to Keys to Health:
- Be a Keys to Health member in good standing.
- Individuals - $60/year, Businesses - $150/year
- Join Now
Explore the program & plans. Click on the document links to explore program details, FAQ, Key Terms and real-world savings examples! Decide if this program is right for you, your family, your employees or your business.
- If it’s the right fit, continue to step 5
- If it isn’t, don’t be discouraged – Keys to Health is committed to expanding options for our members to access affordable healthcare and ways to fill coverage gaps.
Time to join! Once we have verified your membership, we will provide you with your enrollment link.
For more help and answers to your questions
Please contact our healthcare program support center by email: or toll free at 877-622-9990